Develop IT plans and implement, monitor and change management systems, service-level agreements and service management framework of high-quality deliverable projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in information technology.
- Degrees from renowned institutions will be will be highly regarded, as will postgraduate degrees in information systems management, information security, other IT or business related subject.
- Experience in BI systems & Data Analysis (Power BI, Analysis Services)
- Experience in R script, Queries, C#, NET.
- Understanding of business processes (e.g. Finance/Accounting, Procurement, Sales, etc.).
- Project management skills and delivering work of highest quality in accordance with our company’s standards.
- Proven ability to support senior team members.
- Proven ability of building clients relationship.
ΣΟΛ Crowe offers excellent opportunities for rapid career development and a competitive remuneration package, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.