Develop IT audit plans and implement, monitor and change management systems, service-level agreements and service management framework of high-quality deliverable projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in information technology
- Degrees from renowned institutions will be will be highly regarded, as will postgraduate degrees in information systems management, information security, other IT or business related subject.
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, ISO 27001, CEH or other related to IT audit/security will be an asset.
- Knowledge of statistics, modelling and data analytics tools.
- At least 3-6 years of previous working experience in IT related audit engagements, security, internal audit, and/or data analytics related area.
- Understanding of business processes (e.g. Finance/Accounting, Procurement, Sales, etc.).
- Project management skills and delivering work of highest quality in accordance with our company’s standards
- Proven ability to support senior team members
- Proven ability of building clients relationship
ΣΟΛ Crowe offers excellent opportunities for rapid career development and a competitive remuneration package, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.